Jump to Main Content
- Hu, Ting; Zhang, Jin‐Lan
- Journal of separation science 2018 v.41 no.1 pp. 351-372
- analytical chemistry; analytical methods; biofilm; biomarkers; energy; human diseases; lipid composition; lipids; quantitative analysis; statistical analysis; technology
- ... Lipids, which have a core function in energy storage, signalling and biofilm structures, play important roles in a variety of cellular processes because of the great diversity of their structural and physiochemical properties. Lipidomics is the large‐scale profiling and quantification of biogenic lipid molecules, the comprehensive study of their pathways and the interpretation of their physiologic ...
- Murakami, Keach; Matsuda, Ryo; Fujiwara, Kazuhiro
- Plant, cell and environment 2018 v.41 no.1 pp. 148-159
- acclimation; electron transfer; energy; far-red light; leaves; mechanistic models; photochemical reactions; photosystem II; quantitative analysis; stoichiometry; wavelengths; white light
- ... Absorbed light energy is converted into excitation energy. The excitation energy is distributed to photosystems depending on the wavelength and drives photochemical reactions. A non‐destructive, mechanistic and quantitative method for estimating the fraction of the excitation energy distributed to photosystem II (f) was developed. For the f values for two simultaneously provided actinic lights (AL ...