Jump to Main Content
- Appelhagen, Ingo; Wulff-Vester, Anders Keim; Wendell, Micael; Hvoslef-Eide, Anne-Kathrine; Russell, Julia; Oertel, Anne; Martens, Stefan; Mock, Hans-Peter; Martin, Cathie; Matros, Andrea
- Metabolic engineering 2018 v.48 pp. 218-232
- Arabidopsis thaliana; anthocyanins; biosynthesis; cell lines; cell suspension culture; color; cyanidin; delphinidin; engineering; enzymes; fermenters; flowers; fruits; glycosylation; industry; regulator genes; rutin; secondary metabolites; stable isotopes; tobacco; water solubility
- ... Anthocyanins are widely distributed, glycosylated, water-soluble plant pigments, which give many fruits and flowers their red, purple or blue colouration. Their beneficial effects in a dietary context have encouraged increasing use of anthocyanins as natural colourants in the food and cosmetic industries. However, the limited availability and diversity of anthocyanins commercially have initiated s ...
- PubMed Central:
- Forzieri, Giovanni; Bianchi, Alessandra; Silva, Filipe Batista e; Marin Herrera, Mario A.; Leblois, Antoine; Lavalle, Carlo; Aerts, Jeroen C.J.H.; Feyen, Luc
- Global environmental change 2018 v.48 pp. 97-107
- climate; drought; energy; financial economics; floods; forest fires; global warming; industry; infrastructure; models; risk; Europe; Southern European region
- ... Extreme climatic events are likely to become more frequent owing to global warming. This may put additional stress on critical infrastructures with typically long life spans. However, little is known about the risks of multiple climate extremes on critical infrastructures at regional to continental scales. Here we show how single- and multi-hazard damage to energy, transport, industrial, and socia ...
- PubMed Central: