Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Jiangjiang; Mou, Lei; Jiang, Xingyu
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.90 no.19 pp. 11423-11430
- absorption; acetylcholinesterase; agarose; color; colorimetry; drugs; enzyme activity; hydrogels; ions; nanogold; nanoparticles; nanosilver; surface plasmon resonance
- ... Stimuli-responsive hydrogels (SRhG) that undergo response to physicochemical stimuli have been broadly applied in separation, biosensing, and drug delivery. Since, most of the SRhG are based on the structural behaviors (swelling or collapse). Herein, we describe a more simple and convenient colorimetric SRhG of polydopamine-coated gold nanoparticles (Au@PDA NPs) hydrogel. The newly developed SRhG ...
- Zhang, Liang; Liu, Fang; Zou, Yuxiu; Hu, Xiaoxiao; Huang, Siqi; Xu, Yiting; Zhang, Lufeng; Dong, Qian; Liu, Zhangkun; Chen, Long; Chen, Zhuo; Tan, Weihong
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.90 no.19 pp. 11183-11187
- Raman spectroscopy; chemical species; drugs; gold; lipids; mice; nanogold; pharmacokinetics; surfactants; therapeutics; vibration; water solubility
- ... Simultaneous multiphase detection of multiplex analytes is important, albeit challenging, especially in pharmaceuticals analysis since drugs with lipid and water solubility were often administrated together for synergistic therapy. Surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy (SERS) is a label-free and sensitive tool for multiplex analytes detection at multiphase interfaces. However, the requirements of in ...