Jump to Main Content
- E. G. Krylova
- Russian journal of biological invasions 2018 v.9 no.3 pp. 228-231
- Bidens tripartita; biomass; copper; ecological invasion; heavy metals; indigenous species; introduced species; laboratory experimentation; nickel; salts; seed germination; seedlings; seeds; toxicity
- ... The influence of nickel and copper salts on seed germination of the native species Bidens tripartita L. and the alien species B. frondosa L. growing in geographically remote populations was studied in the laboratory conditions. It was shown that the seeds of the alien species were more resistant to the action of heavy metals than the native seeds. Perhaps, this was due to the higher biomass of B. ...
- Sengul Uysal; Asli Ugurlu; Gokhan Zengin; Mehmet Cengiz Baloglu; Yasemin Celik Altunoglu; Adriano Mollica; Luisa Custodio; Nuno R. Neng; José M.F. Nogueira; M. Fawzi Mahomoodally
- Food and chemical toxicology 2018 v.111 pp. 525-536
- Bidens tripartita; alpha-glucosidase; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; bioactive compounds; cell lines; cell viability; chlorogenic acid; computer simulation; cytotoxicity; enzyme inhibition; epicatechin; ethyl acetate; high performance liquid chromatography; hydrogen bonding; methanol; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; plasmids; toxicology; viability assays
- ... Bidens tripartita L. is a traditional phyto-remedy used in several countries, yet there is still a paucity of data on its biological potential. We aimed to provide new insights on the pharmacological potential of extracts prepared from B. tripartita via highlighting its antioxidant, key enzymes inhibitory potency, and DNA protecting effects. Phytochemical profile was established using High-Perform ...