Jump to Main Content
- Delkin O. Gonzalez; Jeff B. Church; Andrew Robinson; James P. Connell; Megan Sopko; Boyd Rowland; Kristina Woodall; Cory M. Larsen; John P. Davies
- BMC plant biology 2018 v.18 no.1 pp. 14
- Sugarcane bacilliform virus; actin; corn; developmental stages; enzyme activity; gene expression; genes; genetically modified organisms; greenhouse production; herbicide resistance; herbicides; melons; plant health; regulatory sequences; rice; tissues; translation (genetics); ubiquitin
- ... BACKGROUND: Availability of well characterized maize regulatory elements for gene expression in a variety of tissues and developmental stages provides effective alternatives for single and multigene transgenic concepts. We studied the expression of the herbicide tolerance gene aryloxyalkanoate dioxygenase (aad-1) driven by seven different regulatory element construct designs including the ubiquiti ...
- PubMed Central:
- Linga R. Gutha; Divakar Purushottam; Aruna Veeramachaneni; Sarita Tigulla; Vikas Kodappully; Chandana Enjala; Hitendrasinh Rajput; Jennifer Anderson; Bonnie Hong; Jean Schmidt; Shveta Bagga
- Transgenic research 2018 v.27 no.4 pp. 331-342
- actin; corn; crops; developmental stages; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; field experimentation; genotype; glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase; growing season; hybrids; leaves; models; peptide elongation factors; plant tissues; safety assessment; transgenic plants; India
- ... Genetically modified (GM) crops undergo large scale multi-location field trials to characterize agronomics, composition, and the concentration of newly expressed protein(s) [herein referred to as transgenic protein(s)]. The concentration of transgenic proteins in different plant tissues and across the developmental stages of the plant is considered in the safety assessment of GM crops. Reference o ...