Jump to Main Content
- Vera Lebedeva; Marina Tikhodeyeva; Elena Koptseva
- Proceedings of the Latvian Academy of Sciences 2018 v.72 no.4 pp. 244-251
- Alopecurus pratensis; Angelica; Anthriscus sylvestris; Deschampsia cespitosa; Filipendula ulmaria; analysis of variance; dominant species; meadows; phytomass; plant communities; species identification
- ... Plant interactions in wet tall-herb meadow plant communities were described through dominant and edificator species identification. Five dominant species were identified: Alopecurus pratensis, Filipendula ulmaria, Deschampsia cespitosa, Anthriscus sylvestris, and Angelica sylvestris. The effects of species were studied using ANOVA and correlation analyses. Not all dominants were recognised as edif ...
- Lenka Hájková; Zdeněk Hubálek; Věra Kožnarová; Lenka Bartošová; Martin Možný
- Aerobiologia 2018 v.34 no.2 pp. 157-169
- Alnus; Alopecurus pratensis; Anemone (plant); Betula pendula; Larix decidua; North Atlantic Oscillation; Quercus robur; Salix caprea; allergens; altitude; flowering; heat sums; soil temperature; spring; trees; winter; Central European region; Czech Republic
- ... This paper analyses long-term (1960–2015) onset of flowering in 16 native terrestrial plants (11 of them produce important allergens) recorded in different parts of the Czech Republic (southern, central and northern part) in relation to the North Atlantic Oscillation (NAO) index of the preceding winter and thermal data—growing degree-days (GDD) and soil temperature. Flowering occurred significantl ...