Jump to Main Content
- Li, Jun, et al. Show all 15 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2018 v.239 pp. 322-331
- absorption; elemental composition; fossil fuels; fuel combustion; mass spectrometry; molecular weight; nitrates; optical properties; organic carbon; radionuclides; stable isotopes; sulfur dioxide; water solubility; China
- ... Humic-like substances (HULIS) are a class of high molecular weight, light-absorbing compounds that are highly related to brown carbon (BrC). In this study, the sources and compositions of HULIS isolated from fine particles collected in Beijing, China during the 2014 Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit were characterized based on carbon isotope (13C and 14C) and Fourier-transform ion cy ...
- LI, Jun, et al. Show all 18 Authors
- Journal of integrative agriculture 2018 v.17 no.6 pp. 1267-1275
- Aegilops tauschii; Puccinia striiformis f. tritici; Triticum turgidum subsp. dicoccoides; chromosome mapping; cultivars; dominant genes; durum wheat; genetic analysis; genetic distance; genomics; genotyping; inbred lines; loci; marker-assisted selection; microsatellite repeats; molecular cloning; races; resistance genes; single nucleotide polymorphism; stripe rust; China; Israel
- ... Wheat stripe rust, caused by Puccinia striiformis f. sp. tritici (Pst), is a devastating disease that can cause severe yield losses. Identification and utilization of stripe rust resistance genes are essential for effective breeding against the disease. Wild emmer accession TZ-2, originally collected from Mount Hermon, Israel, confers near-immunity resistance against several prevailing Pst races i ...