Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Caifeng, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2018 v.25 no.21 pp. 20802-20808
- blood serum; child development; confidence interval; females; fetal development; flame retardants; gestational age; head circumference; lipids; polybrominated diphenyl ethers; China
- ... We explored whether polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) exposed in cord blood could have any potential relationship with perinatal outcomes. Participants were pregnant females (n = 222) who were recruited from a prospective birth cohort (Laizhou Wan Birth Cohort, LWBC) between September 2010 and February 2012. We measured eight PBDE congeners (BDE-28, BDE-47, BDE-85, BDE-99, BDE-100, BDE-153, B ...
- Wang, Caifeng, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Environment international 2018 v.111 pp. 279-286
- blood; dose response; enzymes; follicle-stimulating hormone; humans; infants; luteinizing hormone; males; placenta; pregnant women; testosterone; China
- ... Triclosan (TCS) has been widely detected in pregnant women. The reproductive endocrine-disrupting effects of TCS have been observed in humans and animals. Little is known about the potential impact of prenatal TCS exposure on fetal reproductive development as well as its potential mechanism.We investigated the potential effect of prenatal TCS exposure on fetal reproductive hormones in cord blood a ...