Main content area
You searched for: Publication Year 2018 Remove constraint Publication Year: 2018 Subject Food and Agriculture Organization Remove constraint Subject: Food and Agriculture Organization Subject Turkey (country) Remove constraint Subject: Turkey (country) Text Availability Citation in PubAg Remove constraint Text Availability: Citation in PubAg
3 Search Results
- Özdemir, B.; Okay, Y.
- Acta horticulturae 2018 no.1220 pp. 45-54
- Castanea sativa; Cryphonectria parasitica; Food and Agriculture Organization; Phytophthora cambivora; breeding programs; center of origin; chromosome mapping; cultivation area; environmental factors; genes; genetic relationships; genetic variation; genotype; human nutrition; indigenous species; marker-assisted selection; root rot; silvicultural practices; China; Italy; Japan; Korean Peninsula; Mediterranean region; North America; Southern European region; Turkey (country)
- ... Chestnut, genus Castanea in Fagaceae family, usually spreads in different regions of the Northern Hemisphere. It is well-known that 13 species of the genus are important in human nutrition since ancient times. Major distribution areas of these species are China, Korea, Japan, Turkey, Southern Europe and North America. Castanea sativa, which also includes Anatolian chestnut, is a native species of ...
- Uçar, Esra; Turgut, Kenan; Özyiğit, Yaşar; Özek, Temel; Özek, Gülmira
- Journal of plant nutrition 2018 v.41 no.9 pp. 1130-1137
- Food and Agriculture Organization; Stevia rebaudiana; biomass; clay loam soils; glycosides; leaves; nitrogen; pH; steviol; stevioside; Mediterranean region; Turkey (country)
- ... In the present work, the efficiency of different nitrogen doses (0, 50, 100, 150, and 200 kg ha⁻¹) on growth, yield, and quality of stevia (Stevia rebaudiana Bert.) was investigated in 2011–2013. The study was conducted in Antalya located in the Mediterranean Region of Turkey. Terra rossa type soil (LVx, FAO) characteristics of the experimental field were clay loam, with high amounts of lime (33,9 ...
- Salihoglu, Guray; Salihoglu, Nezih Kamil; Ucaroglu, Selnur; Banar, Mufide
- Bioresource technology 2018 v.248 pp. 88-99
- Food and Agriculture Organization; biodegradability; food waste; models; statistics; waste management; Turkey (country)
- ... Food waste can be an environmental and economic problem if not managed properly but it can meet various demands of a country if it is considered as a resource. The purpose of this report is to review the existing state of the field in Turkey and identify the potential of food waste as a resource. Food loss and waste (FLW) was examined throughout the food supply chain (FSC) and quantified using the ...