Jump to Main Content
- Zhou, Ninglin, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.58 pp. 33000-33009
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; adsorption; antibacterial properties; antibiotics; bacterial adhesion; contact angle; humans; hydrophilicity; kidney cells; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; pollution; polymerization; polyurethanes; sodium; sulfobetaine; survival rate
- ... A novel antibacterial agent was synthesized using 2-(dimethylamino)ethyl methacrylate (DM) and sodium 3-chloro-2-hydroxypropane sulfonate (CHPS). It was characterized by Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR), NMR Spectroscopy (¹H NMR), and X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS). This new agent DMCHPS was then grafted onto a polyurethane (PU) substrate via surface-initiated reverse atom tr ...
- Zhou, Ninglin, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.38 pp. 21369-21377
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; acetates; adsorption; cation exchange capacity; chlorhexidine; clay; crosslinking; drug carriers; drugs; electrostatic interactions; ions; kinetics; montmorillonite; sodium chloride; thermogravimetry
- ... This paper focuses on the intercalation of chlorhexidine acetate (CA) and terbinafine hydrochloride (TBH) into montmorillonite as sustained release drug carriers. The intercalation compounds were characterized by X-ray diffraction (XRD), Fourier transform infrared (FT-IR) spectroscopy, and thermogravimetric analysis (TGA). The basal spacing of montmorillonite increased from 1.23 to 2.97 nm. It was ...