Jump to Main Content
- Tang, Xiao; Wang, Qichao; Yuan, Hongmei; Huang, Xi
- BMC plant biology 2018 v.18 no.1 pp. 70
- Geographical Locations, etc ; DNA; DNA methylation; Hevea brasiliensis; breeding; clones; cold tolerance; cold treatment; cultivars; epigenetics; genes; genetic background; genetic variation; latex; latitude; summer; temperature; transcription (genetics); winter; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: Low temperature influences the development and latex production of rubber trees (Hevea brasiliensis) when extension to suboptimal high-latitude areas. The successful extension of Hevea brasiliensis cultivation to high-latitude areas has long believed to benefit from the breeding of cold-tolerant cultivars. A puzzling incongruity is the variation in cold tolerance among the cultivated c ...
- PubMed Central:
- Colston, Josh M.; Ahmed, Tahmeed; Mahopo, Cloupas; Kang, Gagandeep; Kosek, Margaret; de Sousa Junior, Francisco; Shrestha, Prakash Sunder; Svensen, Erling; Turab, Ali; Zaitchik, Benjamin
- Environmental research 2018 v.165 pp. 91-109
- Geographical Locations, etc ; Rotavirus; meteorological data; hydrometeorology; monitoring; cohort studies; data collection; regression analysis; time series analysis; satellites; weather stations; climate models; climate; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Longitudinal and time series analyses are needed to characterize the associations between hydrometeorological parameters and health outcomes. Earth Observation (EO) climate data products derived from satellites and global model-based reanalysis have the potential to be used as surrogates in situations and locations where weather-station based observations are inadequate or incomplete. However, the ...
- PubMed Central: