Jump to Main Content
- Sangkeun Son; Sung-Kyun Ko; Seung Min Kim; Eun Kim; Gil Soo Kim; Byeongsan Lee; In-Ja Ryoo; Won-Gon Kim; Jung-Sook Lee; Young-Soo Hong; Jae-Hyuk Jang; Jong Seog Ahn
- Journal of natural products 2018 v.81 no.11 pp. 2462-2469
- Gram-positive bacteria; Staphylococcus aureus; Streptomyces; acetone; amino acids; antibacterial properties; antibiotic resistance; derivatization; linkage groups; lipopeptides; liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; methicillin; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; Korean Peninsula
- ... Three cyclic lipopeptides, including one known (1) and two new (2 and 3) compounds, that possess the rare enamide linkage group were discovered from Streptomyces sp. KCB14A132, an actinobacterium isolated from a soil sample collected from Jeung Island, Korea. The NMR and MS-based characterization showed that they differed in the amino acid residues in the peptide backbone. Application of Marfey’s ...
- Hansani N.K.S. Pathirana; Sudu H.M.P. Wimalasena; Benthotage C.J. De Silva; Sabrina Hossain; Gang-Joon Heo
- Archiwum rybactwa polskiego = 2018 v.26 no.2 pp. 131-139
- Citrus aurantiifolia; Gram-positive bacteria; Paralichthys olivaceus; animal pathogenic bacteria; antibacterial properties; antibiotics; aquaculture; bacterial infections; disk diffusion antimicrobial test; essential oils; limonene; minimum inhibitory concentration; oils; Korean Peninsula
- ... The antibacterial activity of lime (Citrus aurantifolia) essential oil (LEO) and limonene was tested against seven Gram-negative and nine Gram-positive fish pathogenic bacteria isolated from cultured olive flounder, Paralichthys olivaceus (Temminck & Schlegel) in Korea. Limonene was >99% concentrated and LEO consisted of eleven chemical compounds including 56.22% of limonene. Disk diffusion assay, ...