Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: tracy?
- Sutton, Tracey T., et al. Show all 27 Authors
- Reviews in fish biology and fisheries 2018 v.28 no.4 pp. 667-691
- data collection; databases; fish; fisheries; fisheries management; inventories; invertebrates; monitoring; nutrition information; statistical models; surveys; Gulf of Mexico; United States
- ... Since the onset of fisheries science, monitoring programs have been implemented to support stock assessments and fisheries management. Here, we take inventory of the monitoring programs of the U.S. Gulf of Mexico (GOM) surveying fish and invertebrates and conduct a gap analysis of these programs. We also compile a large monitoring database encompassing much of the monitoring data collected in the ...
- Sutton, Tracey T., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Copeia 2018 v.106 no.4 pp. 641-645
- Giganturidae; adults; fish; guanine; head; hermaphroditism; mouth; odds ratio; oils; reflectance; Gulf of Mexico
- ... The Gulf of Mexico Scientific and Environmental ROV Partnership using Existing iNdustrial Technology (Gulf SERPENT) Project utilizes industrial work-class ROVs based at oceanic oil and gas facilities for scientific research and exploration. During Gulf SERPENT operations, an ROV documented the first in situ observations of Gigantura chuni at a depth of approximately 900 m in the northern Gulf of M ...
- Sutton, Tracey, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Environmental science & technology 2018 v.52 no.19 pp. 10985-10996
- bioaccumulation; ecosystems; eggs; environmental health; fish; food intake; muscle tissues; muscles; oil spills; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; temporal variation; Gulf of Mexico; Mississippi River
- ... This study characterizes a decadal assessment of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in the muscle tissues of mesopelagic fish species as indicators of the environmental health of the Gulf of Mexico (GoM) deep-pelagic ecosystem. Mesopelagic fishes were collected prior to the Deepwater Horizon (DWH) oil spill (2007), immediately post-spill (2010), 1 year after the spill (2011), and 5–6 years po ...