Jump to Main Content
- Hung, Yu-Wen; Lin, Yu-Hsing; Chen, Ming-Hui; Wang, Way-Shyan; Chiu, Ching-Feng; Chiu, Chien-Chao; Chiu, Hsuan-Wen; Tsai, Wei-Huang; Hung, Shao-Wen
- Aquaculture 2018 v.495 pp. 558-567
- Acipenser ruthenus; Huso huso; absorption; blood; detection limit; florfenicol; half life; high performance liquid chromatography; hybrids; liver; models; muscles; oral administration; pharmacokinetics; sturgeon
- ... The aim of the study was to develop a simple, rapid, and reliable technique to detect the pharmacokinetics and the residual of florfenicol (FFC) in Bester sturgeon, a cultured hybrid of Huso huso × Acipenser ruthenus by high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) with UV detector. The results showed that the concentration-time course of the FFC was described by one-compartment model with 1st ord ...
- Rahmati‐Holasoo, H; Soltani, M; Masoudifard, M; Shokrpoor, S; Taheri Mirghaed, A; Ahmadpoor, M
- Journal of fish diseases 2018 v.41 no.7 pp. 1093-1101
- Acipenser ruthenus; Huso huso; computed tomography; epithelium; histopathology; hybrids; image analysis; immunohistochemistry; kidneys; metastasis; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; radiography; skeletal muscle; spleen; staining; streams; sturgeon; swim bladder; ultrasonography
- ... Abdominal distention occurred at an incidence of 1% (15 from 1500 fish) in the population of 1‐year‐old bester (Huso huso × Acipenser ruthenus). Computed tomography (CT) images and radiographs showed a soft tissue mass compressed the posterior part of the swim bladder. Ultrasonography showed that the masses had different patterns. Internal examination revealed the abdominal cavities to be filled w ...