Jump to Main Content
- Kim, Sung-Soo, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of Asia-Pacific biodiversity(Online) 2018 v.11 no.3 pp. 391-394
- Limacodidae; biodiversity; Korean Peninsula
- ... Three species of Limacodidae, Ceratonema butleri Kawada, 1930, Microleon decolatus Sasaki, 2016, and Isopenthocrates japona Yoshimoto, 2004, are recorded for the first time from Korea. Photos of external and genital features are provided for the three species. ...
- Kim, Sung Soo, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- International journal of food properties 2018 v.21 no.1 pp. 2052-2061
- Ziziphus; acetates; bitterness; brewing; cultivars; dried fruit; drying; nutritive value; octanoic acid; odors; physicochemical properties; raw fruit; raw materials; seeds; solid phase microextraction; sourness; sweetness; volatile compounds; winemaking; wines; Korean Peninsula
- ... Fermented jujube wine, derived from the red jujube berry, has a unique flavor, a mild and sweet taste, and high nutritional value. Among diverse varieties of jujube, Bokjo and the native variety are the most frequently cultivated varieties in Korea. The present study aimed to determine the brewing properties of jujube and to compare the characteristics of fresh and dried fruits of the native and B ...