Jump to Main Content
- Balkaya, A.; Aydin, O.; Dogru, S. Murat
- Acta horticulturae 2018 no.1202 pp. 55-62
- Brassica rapa subsp. chinensis, etc ; autumn; bolting; cultivars; growing season; leaves; sowing date; spring; vegetables; Turkey (country); Show all 10 Subjects
- ... This study was carried out to investigate the possibilities of pak choi cultivation and to determine the suitable cultivars of pak choi under the ecological conditions of Samsun between the autumn and spring growing season in 2010-2011. In this study, three sowing dates with 15 day intervals (1st August, 15th August, 1st September) at the end of autumn period in 2010, two sowing dates (1st April, ...
- Dogru, S. Murat; Balkaya, A.; Kurtar, E. S.
- Acta horticulturae 2018 no.1202 pp. 1-8
- Brassica rapa, etc ; Brassica oleracea; Brussels sprouts; broccoli; cabbage; cauliflower; cole crops; cultivars; farmers; hybrids; kale; markets; new variety; open pollination; vegetable growing; China; India; Turkey (country); United States; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... Vegetable Brassica crops are an important and highly diverse group of crops grown world-wide that belong mainly to the species Brassica oleracea and Brassica rapa. Brassicas are widespread as wild, weedy and cultivated forms throughout Turkey. It has a significant place in world vegetable production. Turkey is the fourth largest producer country after China, India and the United States in terms of ...