Jump to Main Content
- Saha, Basudeb, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Energy 2018 v.165 pp. 867-876
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; adsorption; carbon dioxide; carbonates; catalysts; catalytic activity; cycloaddition reactions; desorption; nanocomposites; nitrogen; porosity; solvents; surface area; transmission electron microscopy
- ... The synthesis of 1,2-butylene carbonate (BC) from cycloaddition reaction of 1,2-butylene oxide (BO) and carbon dioxide (CO2) was investigated using several heterogeneous catalysts in the absence of organic solvent. Continuous hydrothermal flow synthesis (CHFS) has been employed as a rapid and cleaner route for the synthesis of a highly efficient graphene-inorganic heterogeneous catalyst, ceria-lan ...
- Saha, Basudeb, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Industrial & engineering chemistry process design and development 2018 v.57 no.51 pp. 17365-17374
- X-ray diffraction; acid hydrolysis; biomass; chemical bonding; cleavage (chemistry); food waste; fuels; glucose; glycosidic linkages; light scattering; lithium; oligosaccharides; polymerization; potato starch; process design; simulation models; starch
- ... Starch saccharified glucose from food waste can be an important precursor for renewable chemicals and fuels. Despite numerous studies on hydrolysis of biomass, detailed kinetic studies and associated models of hydrolysis are lacking. We investigated the kinetics of glycosidic bond scission of malto-oligosaccharides in lithium bromide acidified molten salt hydrate (AMSH) medium and estimated rate p ...