Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Lei; Chen, Chun; Zhang, Bin; Huang, Qiang; Fu, Xiong; Li, Chao
- Food & function 2018 v.9 no.7 pp. 3974-3985
- Rosa roxburghii, etc ; alpha-glucosidase; arabinose; bioassays; enzyme inhibition; fluorescence; fruits; fucose; functional foods; galactose; glucose; inhibitory concentration 50; methylation; molecular weight; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; polysaccharides; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... A novel acidic polysaccharide (RTFP-3) was isolated and purified from Rosa roxburghii Tratt fruits. Structural analyses revealed that RTFP-3 is a homogeneous polysaccharide with a molecular weight of 67.2 kDa and mainly consists of arabinose (37.20%), galactose (34.40%), glucose (10.02%) and fucose (18.30%). The structural chain of RTFP-3 was proven to be composed of →6)-α-d-Galp-(1→, →4)-α-d-Galp ...
- Wang, Lei; Zhang, Bin; Xiao, Jie; Huang, Qiang; Li, Chao; Fu, Xiong
- Food chemistry 2018 v.249 pp. 127-135
- Rosa roxburghii, etc ; alpha-amylase; alpha-glucosidase; arabinose; cosmetics; emulsifying properties; foaming; foaming properties; foods; fruits; fucose; galactose; glucose; glycemic effect; hypoglycemic agents; mannose; polysaccharides; proteins; temperature; uronic acids; viscoelasticity; water solubility; xylose; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... Water-soluble polysaccharides (RTFP) were extracted from Rosa roxburghii Tratt fruit by hot water method. The physicochemical, functional, and hypoglycemic properties of RTFP were investigated. The results revealed that RTFP mainly contained carbohydrates (63.79 ± 0.73%, g/g), uronic acids (14.8 ± 0.06%, g/g), and proteins (4.10 ± 0.58%, g/g). RTFP was composed of arabinose, galactose, glucose, ma ...