Jump to Main Content
- Z. Khatami; C. Nowikow; J. Wojcik; P. Mascher
- Journal of materials science 2018 v.53 no.2 pp. 1497-1513
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; annealing; chemical bonding; coatings; desorption; hydrogen; photovoltaic cells; quantitative analysis; refractive index; silicon; silicon carbide; temperature; transmission electron microscopy; vapors
- ... Silicon carbonitride (SiCₓNy) materials, inspired by their outstanding multifunctional properties, are finding increasing applications in a variety of fields, including as next generation solar cells and hard coatings. Hydrogenated SiCₓNy thin films, along with binary submatrices of stoichiometric SiC and SiN₃ as a reference, were deposited using electron cyclotron resonance plasma-enhanced chemic ...
- Parthiban Pazhamalai; Karthikeyan Krishnamoorthy; Surjit Sahoo; Vimal Kumar Mariappan; Sang-Jae Kim
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2018 v.11 no.1 pp. 624-633
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Raman spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; annealing; capacitance; dehydrogenation; electrochemistry; energy conversion; energy density; heat treatment; ionic liquids; materials science; moieties; temperature
- ... Two-dimensional siloxene sheets are an emerging class of materials with an eclectic range of potential applications including electrochemical energy conversion and storage sectors. Here, we demonstrated the dehydrogenation/dehydroxylation of siloxene sheets by thermal annealing at high temperature (HT) and investigated their supercapacitive performances using ionic liquid electrolyte. The X-ray di ...