Jump to Main Content
- Athmouni, Khaled, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2018 v.108 pp. 853-862
- bilirubin; polysaccharides; oral administration; liver function; cell viability; males; cadmium; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; human cell lines; humans; body weight; cytotoxicity; superoxide dismutase; response surface methodology; rats; antioxidant activity; histopathology; antioxidants; liver; catalase; solvents; cadmium chloride; chelation
- ... The extraction of Periploca polysaccharides (PAPS) was optimized using the response surface methodology. The influence of solvent, liquid-solid ratio and extraction time on polysaccharide yield was evaluated using a full factorial design (23). Also, PAPS extract did not induce a cytotoxic effect on HepG2 cells within the range of tested concentrations (0–250μgmL−1). Herein, the pre-treatment with ...
- Athmouni, Khaled, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2018 v.113 pp. 813-820
- DNA damage; Phormidium; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; cadmium; cytotoxicity; enzyme activity; hepatoma; hepatoprotective effect; hepatotoxicity; humans; in vitro studies; in vivo studies; liver; molecular weight; neoplasm cells; polysaccharides; rats; tissues
- ... The in vitro antioxidant, cytotoxic and cytoprotective properties and in vivo hepatoprotective activities of crude polysaccharides extracted from cyanobacteria Phormidim versicolor NCC466 (CFv-PS) were investigated. The CFv-PS, identified as heteropolysaccharides with molecular weight of 63.79kDa, exhibited relatively strong antioxidant activity, in a concentration-depended manner, in vitro assays ...