Jump to Main Content
- Zhao, Changming, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Colloids and surfaces 2018 v.540 pp. 249-255
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; aqueous solutions; calcium silicate; centrifugation; colloids; drugs; micelles; scanning electron microscopy; sodium dodecylbenzenesulfonate; vacuum drying
- ... The effect of sodium dodecyl benzene sulfonate (SDBS) on morphology and structure of calcium silicate hydrate (CSH) prepared via precipitation in solution were investigated by XRD, FT-IR and SEM techniques. The formation mechanism of spherical shell of CSH was also discussed. The results suggested that different concentrations of SDBS affect differently the structure and morphology of CSH. When th ...
- Zhao, Changming, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.11 pp. 6169-6177
- alkanes; aqueous solutions; electrostatic interactions; hydrophilicity; mass spectrometry; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; oils; petroleum; sodium; sodium chloride; sodium hydroxide; spinning; sulfonates; surface tension; synergism; tensiometers; water solubility
- ... Six sodium para-dimethyl alkylbenzene sulfonates (PDABS, abbr. p-S12-5, p-S14-5, p-S16-5, p-S18-5, p-S16-6 and p-S16-8, respectively) have been synthesized. The structures and the purities of the products have also been confirmed by ¹H-NMR and mass spectrometry. Crude oil and its equivalent alkanes were chosen as oil phases. The effect of the NaOH concentration on the interfacial tension (IFT) of ...