Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: xiang?
- Xiong, Yongqiang, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2018 v.642 pp. 1050-1059
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; adsorption; carbon; carbon dioxide; cation exchange capacity; correlation; hydrogen peroxide; hydrolysis; models; moieties; nanopores; oxidation; phenanthrenes; pyrolysis; sodium hypochlorite; surface area; titration
- ... Black carbon was produced by slow pyrolysis under an oxygen-limited condition at 500 °C, and was modified by some chemical methods (oxidation, hydrolysis, activation, and surface recombination). The modified samples were characterized by using elemental analysis, Fourier transformed infrared spectroscopy (FTIR), X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS) surface analysis, Boehm titration, cation excha ...
- Xiong, Yongqiang, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Organic geochemistry 2018 v.119 pp. 11-21
- carbon; ethane; ethylene; gases; isotope labeling; mass spectrometry; methane; natural gas; propane; pyrolysis; stable isotopes; temperature
- ... On-line gas chromatography–pyrolysis coupled to gas chromatography–isotope ratio mass spectrometry was used here for the position-specific isotope analysis (PSIA) of propane. First, based on the conversion rate of propane and its products, 800–840 °C was considered optimal for propane pyrolysis. The major pyrolytic fragments of propane included CH4, C2H4, C3H6, and C2H6. Subsequent isotope labelin ...