Jump to Main Content
- Blatchford, Megan Leigh; Karimi, Poolad; Bastiaanssen, W.G.M.; Nouri, Hamideh
- ISPRS international journal of geo-information 2018 v.7 no.11
- West Bank, etc ; basins; case studies; potatoes; remote sensing; sustainable development; water use efficiency; winter; Palestine; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... Crop water productivity (CWP) has become a recognised indicator in assessing the state of Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) 6.4—to substantially increase water use efficiency. This indicator, while useful at a global scale, is not comprehensive at a local scale. To fill this gap, this research proposes a CWP framework, that takes advantage of the spatio-temporal availability of remote sens ...
- Zeid, Maali; Thawaba, Salem
- Land use policy 2018 v.71 pp. 11-23
- West Bank, etc ; case studies; issues and policy; roads; rural planning; Israel; Palestine; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... After the Oslo Peace Accords (1994), the West Bank, Palestine was divided into three zones as an interim agreement for establishing a Palestinian State, where Israeli control would end on the occupied region within 5 years. These zones: Zone A, under full Palestinian control, Zone B under joint control of Israeli and Palestinian authority and zone C which covers more than 60% of the West Bank area ...