Jump to Main Content
- Ruchirawat, Somsak, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of organic chemistry 2018 v.83 no.18 pp. 11254-11268
- alkynes; chemical reactions; chemical structure; quinolines; synthesis
- ... New synthetic approaches for the synthesis of indoloquinolines and carbocycle-fused quinolines have been developed employing alkynylketone substrates. These synthetic transformations involved the application of N₂-extrusion of azido complexes as a key step to generate carbodiimidium ion and nitrilium ion in situ, which further cyclized intramolecularly with alkyne via a domino process to provide i ...
- Ruchirawat, Somsak, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Tetrahedron 2018 v.74 pp. 316-323
- Porifera; alkenes; cell lines; chemical reactions; chemical structure; cytotoxicity; neoplasms; spectral analysis
- ... Sesterterpene, erectusolide A (1), six phenolic alkenes, erectuseneols A−F (2–7) and nine known compounds, luffalactone (8), luffariolide E (9), (6E)- and (6Z)-neomanoalide 24,25-diacetates (10 and 11), 6,6-dimethylundecane-2,5,10-trione (12), threo- and erythro-cavernosines (13 and 14), (4E,6E)-dehydromanoalide (15), echinoclerodane A (16), were isolated from the marine sponge Hyrtios erectus. Co ...