Jump to Main Content
- Shi, Lei, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Tetrahedron letters 2018 v.59 no.16 pp. 1592-1595
- chemical reactions; chemical structure; hydrogen; organic compounds; phosphoric acid
- ... The asymmetric hydrogenolysis of racemic 3-substitued-3-hydroxyisoindolin-1-ones has been developed employing SPINOL-derived phosphoric acid and a high steric demand Hantzsch ester as the hydrogen source. The corresponding products are obtained in good yields and up to 93% enantioselectivities. ...
- Shi, Lei, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Organic letters 2018 v.20 no.20 pp. 6415-6419
- chemical structure; diastereoselectivity; enantioselectivity; hydrogen; hydrogenation; organic compounds; tautomerization
- ... An efficient iridium-catalyzed hydrogenation of 4,6-disubstituted 2-hydroxypyrimidines has been achieved, giving chiral cyclic ureas with excellent diastereoselectivities and up to 96% ee of enantioselectivities. In the presence of the in situ generated hydrogen halide, the equilibrium of the lactame–lactime tautomerism of 2-hydroxypyrimidine is more toward the oxo form with lower aromaticity, whi ...