Jump to Main Content
- Shi, Lei, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of organic chemistry 2018 v.83 no.6 pp. 3305-3315
- amination; chemical structure; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; organic chemistry; peroxides; pyrrolidines; salts
- ... The combination of cyclic diacyl peroxides with commercially available halide salts as a unique halogenating system is utilized in Hofmann–Löffler–Freytag-type reaction. This strategy allows for the formation of N-chloroamides, δ-brominated products, and even biologically relevant pyrrolidines under mild conditions in moderate to excellent yields. Meanwhile, the preliminary structure of the in si ...
- Shi, Lei, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of organic chemistry 2018 v.83 no.3 pp. 1369-1376
- amides; aminolysis; chemical bonding; chemical structure; hydrolysis; organic chemistry
- ... A highly selective, IBX-promoted reaction has been developed for the oxidative cleavage of inert C(aryl)–N bonds on secondary amides while leaving the C(carbonyl)–N bond unchanged. This metal-free reaction proceeds under mild conditions (HFIP/H₂O, 25 °C), providing facile access to various useful primary amides, some of which would be otherwise unattainable using conventional aminolysis and hydrol ...