Jump to Main Content
- Krska, Rudolf, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Food chemistry 2018 v.254 pp. 115-121
- Fusarium culmorum; beers; deoxynivalenol; ethanol; fermentation; fungicides; glycerol; malt; maltose; maltotriose; metabolites; screening; spores; wheat
- ... The aim was to determine the mycotoxin transfer rate into beer during a semi-industrial production process and the effect of fungicide treatment in the field on mycotoxins concentrations in beer. To ensure the usual practical agronomical conditions, sample A was treated with fungicide Prosaro® 250, and sample B was infected with Fusarium culmorum spores, in order to obtain infected malt. Malt was ...
- Krska, Rudolf, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Field crops research 2018 v.217 pp. 188-198
- Fusarium; Ostrinia nubilalis; control methods; corn; deoxynivalenol; ear rot; environmental factors; fumonisins; fungi; insecticides; metabolites; pesticide application; temperate zones; Italy
- ... Maize can be competitively colonized by several fungi that are capable of producing a variety of mycotoxins, mainly fumonisins B (FBs), with a negative impact on maize safety and quality.The aim of this study was to investigate the impact of the insecticide application against European Corn Borer on the contamination of “emerging” mycotoxins and other fungal metabolites co-occurring with the legis ...