Jump to Main Content
- Núñez-Lahuerta, Carmen; Galán, Julia; Sauqué, Víctor; Cuenca-Bescós, Gloria
- Quaternary international 2018 v.481 pp. 113-122
- Aves, etc ; birds; climate; ecosystems; forests; indicator species; landscapes; temperature; Central European region; Europe; Western European region; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... Birds have been considered good climate indicators in Pleistocene environmental reconstructions, due to their current distribution and specific ecological requirements. They have been analyzed as associations and in some cases also as indicator species for the climate during the Late Pleistocene, which is a stage that shows strong climatic fluctuations. In this work we present an analysis of the r ...
- Vieira, AnahiS.; Pinto, PriscilaS.; Lilenbaum, Walter
- Tropical animal health and production 2018 v.50 no.2 pp. 229-238
- Aves, etc ; Leptospiraceae; agglutination tests; amphibians; antigens; ecosystems; epidemiology; humans; leptospirosis; livestock; public health; reptiles; serotypes; systematic review; wild animals; wildlife; Latin America; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Leptospirosis is a bacterial systemic infection which affects domestic animals and wildlife, as well as humans. Many wild animals act as reservoirs of leptospires. Nevertheless, the real role of wildlife animals as source of infection to livestock and humans, as well as the most important reservoirs and leptospiral strains remains unclear. This systematic review assesses the available data about w ...