Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Y. C.; Wu, P.; Li, Y. B.; Liu, T. C.; Zhang, L.; Zhou, Y. H.
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.27 pp. 15069-15077
- Rheum palmatum, etc ; emodin; glucose; high performance liquid chromatography; lactic acid; porous media; principal component analysis; response surface methodology; solvents; temperature; toxicity; ultrasonic treatment; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Natural deep eutectic solvents (NADESs) are efficient in extracting natural products. However, traditional organic solvents are toxic in the extraction of anthraquinones from Rheum palmatum L. To solve this problem, we applied natural deep eutectic solvent ultrasound-assisted extraction in this study for the extraction of total anthraquinones from R. palmatum L. Principal component analysis reveal ...
- Li, Juehong; Li, Yamin; Peng, Xiaochun; Li, Bin; Yuan, Xiangwei; chen, Yunsu
- Molecular immunology 2018 v.96 pp. 8-18
- Rheum palmatum, etc ; actin; bone resorption; drugs; emodin; histology; in vitro culture; inflammation; mice; micro-computed tomography; orthopedics; osteoclasts; phosphorylation; staining; surgeons; titanium; transcription factor NF-kappa B; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Aseptic loosening due to wear particles is a serious challenge for orthopedic surgeons, sabotaging the long-term success of total joint arthroplasty. The existing treatments for aseptic loosening are still far from satisfactory, necessitating more aggressive drug exploration. Here, we examined the effect of emodin on titanium particle-induced osteolysis and further investigated its underlying mech ...