Jump to Main Content
- Tropeano, Concetta Valentina; Fiori, Jessica; Carelli, Valerio; Caporali, Leonardo; Daldal, Fevzi; Ghelli, Anna Maria; Rugolo, Michela
- Biochimica et biophysica acta 2018 v.1859 no.3 pp. 182-190
- acetylcysteine, etc ; antioxidant activity; cybrids; enzyme activity; enzymes; glycolysis; homeostasis; hydrogen peroxide; mitochondria; mutation; phosphorylation; succinic acid; tyrosine; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... A marked stimulation of complex II enzymatic activity was detected in cybrids bearing a homoplasmic MTCYB microdeletion causing disruption of both the activity and the assembly of complex III, but not in cybrids harbouring another MTCYB mutation affecting only the complex III activity. Moreover, complex II stimulation was associated with SDHA subunit tyrosine phosphorylation. Despite the lack of d ...
- PubMed Central:
- Hu, Bing; Zhang, Tong; An, Hong-Mei; Zheng, Jia-Lu; Yan, Xia; Huang, Xiao-Wei
- BMC complementary and alternative medicine 2018 v.18 no.1 pp. 17
- acetylcysteine, etc ; Western blotting; agar; alternative medicine; caspase-3; cell growth; enzyme activity; enzyme inhibitors; flow cytometry; hepatoma; humans; phosphorylation; protein synthesis; reactive oxygen species; small interfering RNA; staining; tyrosine; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: Based on clinical medications and related studies, we established a Yang-Gan Jie-Du Sang-Jie (YGJDSJ) herbal formula for hepatocarcinoma treatment. In present study, we evaluated the anti-cancer potential of YGJDSJ on suspension-grown human hepatocellular carcinoma Bel-7402 cells. METHODS: Bel-7402 cells were cultured in poly(2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate) (poly-HEMA) coated plates and t ...
- PubMed Central: