Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: crops?
- Lang-Yona, Naama; Kunert, Anna Theresa; Vogel, Lothar; Kampf, Christopher Johannes; Bellinghausen, Iris; Saloga, Joachim; Schink, Anne; Ziegler, Kira; Lucas, Kurt; Schuppan, Detlef; Pöschl, Ulrich; Weber, Bettina; Fröhlich-Nowoisky, Janine
- The Science of the total environment 2018 v.612 pp. 767-774
- cross reaction, etc ; Cyanobacteria; allergenicity; allergens; biofuels; biomass; climate change; dietary supplements; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; epitopes; freshwater; health hazards; humans; immunoglobulin E; leukemia; mass spectrometry; monitoring; phycocyanin; rats; risk; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... During the last decades, global cyanobacteria biomass increased due to climate change as well as industrial usage for production of biofuels and food supplements. Thus, there is a need for thorough characterization of their potential health risks, including allergenicity. We therefore aimed to identify and characterize similarities in allergenic potential of cyanobacteria originating from the majo ...
- Simanavicius, Martynas; Tamosiunas, PauliusLukas; Petraityte-Burneikiene, Rasa; Johne, Reimar; Ulrich, RainerG.; Zvirbliene, Aurelija; Kucinskaite-Kodze, Indre
- Applied microbiology and biotechnology 2018 v.102 no.1 pp. 185-198
- cross reaction, etc ; pork; diagnostic techniques; Western blotting; epitopes; Orthohepevirus A; hepatitis E; recombinant proteins; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; amino acids; monoclonal antibodies; genotype; coat proteins; human diseases; blood serum; cell culture; yeasts; rats; fluorescent antibody technique; glycosylation; virus-like particles; viral antigens; Europe; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... Hepatitis E is a globally distributed human disease caused by hepatitis E virus (HEV). In Europe, it spreads through undercooked pork meat or other products and with blood components through transfusions. There are no approved or golden standard serologic systems for HEV diagnostics. Commercially available HEV tests often provide inconsistent results which may differ among the assays. In this stud ...