Jump to Main Content
- Ulrich, Elin M.; TenBrook, Patti L.; McMillan, Larry M.; Wang, Qianheng; Lao, Wenjian
- Environmental toxicology and chemistry 2018 v.37 no.1 pp. 99-106
- fipronil, etc ; agricultural land; analytical methods; bifenthrin; concrete; cyfluthrin; cypermethrin; enantiomers; environmental exposure; fish; periodicals; permethrin; risk; runoff; screening; sediments; stereoselectivity; toxicity; watersheds; California; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... Some current‐use pesticides are chiral and have nonsuperimposable mirror images called enantiomers that exhibit identical physical–chemical properties but can behave differently when in contact with other chiral molecules (e.g., regarding degradation and uptake). These differences can result in variations in enantiomer presence in the environment and potentially change the toxicity of pesticide re ...
- PubMed Central:
- Gochnour, Benjamin M.; Suiter, Daniel R.; Davis, Jerry W.; Huang, Qingguo
- Insects 2018 v.9 no.4
- fipronil, etc ; Linepithema humile; air drying; ant control; hexane; industry; insecticides; methanol; methylene chloride; mortality; paper; pests; professionals; pupae; runoff; semiochemicals; solvents; surface water; toxic substances; water pollution; worker ants; California; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... The Argentine ant, Linepithema humile, is an invasive nuisance, agricultural, and ecological pest from South America. In the United States, its primary distribution is in California and the Southeast. The structural pest control industry responds to property owner complaints when this ant’s populations become problematic and a persistent nuisance. Actions taken to control Argentine ants in t ...
- PubMed Central: