Jump to Main Content
- Rong, Lili; Wu, Xiaohu; Xu, Jun; Dong, Fengshou; Liu, Xingang; Pan, Xinglu; Du, Pengqiang; Wei, Dongmei; Zheng, Yongquan
- Food additives & contaminants 2018 v.35 no.2 pp. 273-281
- fipronil, etc ; acetonitrile; apples; bananas; clothianidin; corn; cucumbers; ionization; metabolites; monitoring; pyraclostrobin; raw foods; rice; solvents; spectrometers; sulfides; tandem mass spectrometry; thiamethoxam; tomatoes; ultra-performance liquid chromatography; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... We have developed a rapid, multi-compound analytical method for measuring residues of the pesticides thiamethoxam and its metabolite, clothianidin; fipronil and its three metabolites, fipronil sulfone, fipronil sulfide, and fipronil desulfinyl; and pyraclostrobin in unprocessed foods (rice, corn, cucumbers, tomatoes, apples, and bananas) by ultra-performance liquid chromatography coupled to tandem ...
- Gochnour, Benjamin M.; Suiter, Daniel R.; Davis, Jerry W.; Huang, Qingguo
- Insects 2018 v.9 no.4
- fipronil, etc ; Linepithema humile; air drying; ant control; hexane; industry; insecticides; methanol; methylene chloride; mortality; paper; pests; professionals; pupae; runoff; semiochemicals; solvents; surface water; toxic substances; water pollution; worker ants; California; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... The Argentine ant, Linepithema humile, is an invasive nuisance, agricultural, and ecological pest from South America. In the United States, its primary distribution is in California and the Southeast. The structural pest control industry responds to property owner complaints when this ant’s populations become problematic and a persistent nuisance. Actions taken to control Argentine ants in t ...
- PubMed Central: