Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Guang, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Fish & shellfish immunology 2018 v.72 pp. 658-669
- Komagataella pastoris; plasmids; genes; blood; Takifugu rubripes; open reading frames; recombinant proteins; Cynoglossus semilaevis; Vibrio anguillarum; amino acids; intestines; spleen; Vibrio parahaemolyticus; Edwardsiella tarda; tissues; complementary DNA; yeasts; growth retardation; immune response; kidneys; antibacterial properties; Siniperca chuatsi; complement; liver; Oryzias latipes
- ... Complement component C8, which mediates membrane attack complex formation and bacterial lysis, plays important roles in the complement system. The cDNA sequences of the C8α, C8β and C8γ genes were cloned from half-smooth tongue sole (Cynoglossus semilaevis). Full-length cDNA of CsC8α (C8α of C. semilaevis), CsC8β and CsC8γ was 1990, 2219 and 886 bp, respectively, which contained open reading frame ...
- Yang, Guang, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Colloids and surfaces 2018 v.172 pp. 68-81
- biocompatibility; biodegradability; colloids; drugs; gases; genes; heavy metals; immobilized enzymes; molecular weight; nanocarriers; nanoparticles; polymers; remediation; toxic substances; toxicity
- ... Recent advancements in amphiphilic core shell (ACS) nanoparticles have resulted in the development of multifunctional nanocarriers for broad spectrum applications. The ACS nanoparticles are synthesized between organic/organic and organic/inorganic molecules or entities making them highly versatile delivery vehicles. The shape, size, and biological features such as biocompatibility and biodegradabi ...