Jump to Main Content
- Wang, A., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Aquaculture nutrition 2018 v.24 no.2 pp. 832-841
- Liza; abdominal fat; amino acids; aquaculture; breeding programs; crude fat; dietary fat; gene expression; genes; genetic improvement; high fat diet; lipids; lipoprotein lipase; messenger RNA; metabolism; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; sequence analysis; tissues
- ... The genetic improvement of redlip mullet Liza haematocheila through breeding programmes is of interest for this important aquaculture species. Lipoprotein lipase (LPL) is a key enzyme in lipid deposition and metabolism. The purpose of this study was to investigate the nutritional regulation of LPL in redlip mullet. We cloned and identified the LPL gene, determined LPL gene expression in various ti ...
- Wang, A A, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Poultry science 2018 v.97 no.4 pp. 1209-1219
- antioxidant activity; antioxidant enzymes; blood serum; body temperature; broiler chickens; copper; corticosterone; curcumin; enzyme activity; feed conversion; feed supplements; feet; genes; glutathione; glutathione peroxidase; head; heat stress; heat treatment; liver; males; malondialdehyde; metabolic detoxification; mitochondria; muscles; oxidants; rearing; signal transduction
- ... The object of this study was to investigate the effect of curcumin on modulating the glutathione (GSH)-related antioxidant enzymes and antioxidant responses via NF-E2-related factor 2 (Nrf2) signaling pathway in heat-stressed broiler chickens. A total of 400 one-day-old male Arbor Acres broiler chicks was reared in an environmentally controlled room. At 21 d, broiler chicks were divided into 5 tre ...
- Wang, A. Hongjun, et al. Show all 20 Authors
- Molecular cell 2018 v.71 no.1 pp. 129-141.e8
- RNA; cell differentiation; chromatin; gene expression; genes; loci; myogenin; transcription (genetics)
- ... The enhancer regions of the myogenic master regulator MyoD give rise to at least two enhancer RNAs. Core enhancer eRNA (CᴱeRNA) regulates transcription of the adjacent MyoD gene, whereas ᴰᴿᴿeRNA affects expression of Myogenin in trans. We found that ᴰᴿᴿeRNA is recruited at the Myogenin locus, where it colocalizes with Myogenin nascent transcripts. ᴰᴿᴿeRNA associates with the cohesin complex, and t ...
- PubMed Central: