Jump to Main Content
- Feng, Yue, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Plant cell reports 2018 v.37 no.3 pp. 529-539
- abiotic stress; breeding; chromosome mapping; cold tolerance; gene expression regulation; genes; genome-wide association study; linear models; loci; phenotypic variation; population structure; quantitative trait loci; rice; seeds; sequence analysis; single nucleotide polymorphism; survival rate; temperature; China
- ... KEY MESSAGE: A region containing three genes on chromosome 1 of indica rice was associated with cold tolerance at the bud burst stage; these results may be useful for breeding cold-tolerant lines. Low temperature at the bud burst stage is one of the major abiotic stresses limiting rice growth, especially in regions where rice seeds are sown directly. In this study, we investigated cold tolerance o ...
- Feng, Yue, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Journal of Zhejiang University 2018 v.19 no.4 pp. 263-273
- Oryza sativa; chlorophyll; chloroplasts; color; ethyl methanesulfonate; gene expression regulation; genes; grain quality; leaves; metabolism; molecular cloning; mutants; phenotype; reactive oxygen species; rice; temperature; transcription (genetics); China
- ... Rice leaf color mutants play a great role in research about the formation and development of chloroplasts and the genetic mechanism of the chlorophyll (Chl) metabolism pathway. pgl3 is a rice leaf color mutant derived from Xiushui11 (Oryza sativa L. spp. japonica), treated with ethyl methane sulfonate (EMS). The mutant exhibited a pale-green leaf (pgl) phenotype throughout the whole development as ...
- PubMed Central: