Jump to Main Content
- Saugy, Martial, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Molecular and cellular endocrinology 2018 v.464 pp. 75-87
- adverse effects; athletes; biomarkers; drugs; erythrocytes; erythropoiesis; erythropoietin; humans; marketing; patient compliance; patients; pharmaceutical industry; risk; sports; transcriptomics
- ... Erythropoietin (EPO) is the main hormone regulating red blood cell (RBC) production. The large-scale production of a recombinant human erythropoietin (rHuEPO) by biotechnological methods has made possible its widespread therapeutic use as well as its misuse in sports. Since the marketing of the first epoetin in 1989, the development has progressed to the third-generation analogs. However, the prod ...
- Yonga Wansi, Gide Martial, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Virology journal 2018 v.15 no.1 pp. 63
- Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever; Phlebovirus; Rift Valley fever; antibodies; enzootic diseases; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; humans; immunoglobulin G; livestock; rain forests; rural areas; seroprevalence; urban areas; villages; Cameroon
- ... BACKGROUND: Rift Valley Fever Phlebovirus (RVFV) and Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic Fever Orthonairovirus (CCHFV) specific antibodies had been documented among humans in urban settings of the southwestern and northern Cameroon in the late 1980s. Recently, evidence for enzootic circulation of RVFV was reported among livestock in both rural and urban settings in Cameroon. However, current estimates of hu ...
- PubMed Central: