Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Cun, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental science & technology 2018 v.52 no.4 pp. 2178-2185
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; aqueous solutions; diethyl phthalate; electron paramagnetic resonance spectroscopy; electron transfer; free radicals; hydrogen peroxide; hydroxyl radicals; minerals; oxidation; oxygen; pH; remediation; slurries; soil; vanadium
- ... The interaction of naturally occurring minerals with H₂O₂ affects the remediation efficiency of polluted sites in in situ chemical oxidation (ISCO) treatments. However, interactions between vanadium(V) minerals and H₂O₂ have rarely been explored. In this study, H₂O₂ decomposition by various vanadium-containing minerals including V(III), V(IV), and V(V) oxides was examined, and the mechanism of hyd ...
- Liu, Cun, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Environmental science & technology 2018 v.52 no.24 pp. 14352-14361
- electron paramagnetic resonance spectroscopy; free radicals; hydroxyl radicals; iron oxides; oxidation; phenol; polluted soils; soil organic matter; soil remediation; sulfates
- ... Persulfate-based in situ chemical oxidation (ISCO) for soil remediation has received great attention in recent years. However, the mechanisms of interaction between persulfate (PS) and soil constituents are not fully understood. In this study, PS decomposition, activation, free radical formation and conversion processes in 10 different soils were examined. The results showed that soil organic matt ...