Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Tingwei, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2018 v.264 pp. 261-267
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; catalysts; catalytic activity; corn stover; furfural; hot water treatment; hydroxymethylfurfural; scanning electron microscopy; solvents; temperature; thermogravimetry; transmission electron microscopy; xylose
- ... In this work, p-hydroxybenzenesulfonic acid-formaldehyde resin acid catalyst (MSPFR), was synthesized by a hydrothermal method, and employed for the furfural production from raw corn stover. Scanning electron microscopy (SEM), transmission electron microscopy (TEM), N2 adsorption-desorption, elemental analysis (EA), thermogravimetric analysis (TGA), and Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FT- ...
- Zhang, Tingwei, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Fuel processing technology 2018 v.181 pp. 294-303
- Bronsted acids; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Lewis acids; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; active sites; benzenesulfonic acid; carbon; carbonization; catalysts; catalytic activity; fructose; glucose; hydroxymethylfurfural; moieties; pyridines; scanning electron microscopes; scanning electron microscopy; solvents; tobacco; wastes
- ... A carbon solid acid was made by grafting benzenesulfonic acid groups on the tobacco stem-derived porous carbon, which was prepared from waste tobacco stem by simple carbonization. The catalyst was characterized by scanning electron microscope (SEM), N2 adsorption-desorption, Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FT-IR), elemental analysis (EA), pyridine FT-IR spectroscopy and X-ray photoelectro ...