Jump to Main Content
- Benucci, Ilaria, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Food hydrocolloids 2018 v.74 pp. 124-131
- bentonite; chemical bonding; chemical composition; chitosan; clay; hydrocolloids; hydrophilicity; hydrophobicity; immobilized enzymes; mechanical properties; montmorillonite; nanoclays; nanocomposites; pineapples; proteolysis; sepiolite; solvents; stem bromelain; white wines; winemaking
- ... Protein haze formation in white wines during storage is considered the most important instability phenomenon of non-microbial origin. The use of proteolytic enzymes, covalently immobilized on solid supports, has recently proved to be a promising approach for reducing the haze potential of white wines. In this study, supports based on chitosan and nanoclays were produced by solvent casting techniqu ...
- Benucci, Ilaria, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Food chemistry 2018 v.239 pp. 157-164
- Cynara cardunculus; biocatalysts; bioreactors; calves; chemical bonding; coagulants; coagulation; dried skim milk; flowers; immobilized enzymes; milk; rennet; soft cheeses; temperature; vegetables
- ... The aim of this study was to develop a bioreactor design for continuous milk coagulation using a biocatalyst composed of immobilized animal and vegetable rennet on aminated magnetic particles, which has been proven to be an appropriate carrier for enzyme immobilization. Calf and vegetable (Cynara cardunculus) rennets were covalently immobilized on CLEA® magnetic supports and the immobilization pro ...