Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Yuying, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Carbohydrate polymers 2018 v.201 pp. 347-356
- antioxidants; apoptosis; chitosan; doxorubicin; enzyme activity; fibrosis; glutathione peroxidase; histology; humans; hyperlipidemia; hyperplasia; hypoalbuminemia; inflammation; interleukin-1beta; kidney diseases; kidneys; macrophages; oligosaccharides; oxidative stress; proteinuria; rats; renal function; secretion; superoxide dismutase; therapeutics; transforming growth factor beta 1
- ... Carboxymethyl chitosan oligosaccharide (CMCOS), the hydrolytic product of carboxymethyl chitosan, is nontoxic, easily absorbable and good antioxidant. In this study, CMCOS was prepared and its properties in adriamycin nephropathy therapy were investigated. Our results showed that CMCOS had good curative effects on renal function and parenchymal injury induced by adriamycin. CMCOS administration si ...
- Liu, Yuying, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Nutrients 2018 v.10 no.10
- animal models; antigens; bacteria; biochemical pathways; colitis; immune system; inflammation; intestinal microorganisms; intestines; metabolism; metabolites; nucleosides; polysaccharides; probiotics; randomized clinical trials; receptors; rheumatoid arthritis; sclerosis; short chain fatty acids; tryptophan
- ... Probiotics have been used to ameliorate gastrointestinal symptoms since ancient times. Over the past 40 years, probiotics have been shown to impact the immune system, both in vivo and in vitro. This interaction is linked to gut microbes, their polysaccharide antigens, and key metabolites produced by these bacteria. At least four metabolic pathways have been implicated in mechanistic studies of pro ...