Jump to Main Content
- Strati, Irini F.; Kostomitsopoulos, George; Lytras, Fotios; Zoumpoulakis, Panagiotis; Proestos, Charalampos; Sinanoglou, Vassilia J.
- Foods 2018 v.7 no.10
- Allium porrum; Allium ampeloprasum, etc ; bulbs; condiments; experimental design; flavonoids; leaf extracts; leaves; leeks; methanol; phenolic acids; polymers; proanthocyanidins; response surface methodology; secondary metabolites; solar radiation; solvents; Mediterranean region; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Allium ampeloprasum var. porrum has been recognized as a rich source of ...
... (proanthocyanidins or condensed tannins), with related health benefits. Both parts of Allium ...
... ampeloprasum var. porrum (white bulb and pseudostem) are traditionally consumed either as a ...
- Fernández-Tabanera, E.; Fraile, A.; Lunello, P.; García-Arenal, F.; Ayllón, M. A.
- Plant disease 2018 v.102 no.1 pp. 256
- Allium porrum, etc ; Iris yellow spot virus; Leek yellow stripe virus; Onion yellow dwarf virus; RNA; Shallot latent virus; alternative hosts; amino acid sequences; coat proteins; crop losses; crops; flowers; garlic; gels; greenhouses; leaves; leeks; mixed infection; nucleotide sequences; onions; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; roots; seed quality; seeds; spring; stems; viruses; Iran; Spain; Show all 29 Subjects
- ... Leek (Allium ampeloprasum var. porrum) is one of the most important culinary ...