Jump to Main Content
- Kumar, Saurav, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Aquatic toxicology 2018 v.202 pp. 145-152
- Pangasianodon hypophthalmus; acetylcholinesterase; anthropogenic activities; aquatic environment; blood serum; brain; catalase; chlorides; enzyme activity; enzyme inhibition; erythrocyte count; fish; glutathione transferase; hematocrit; hemoglobin; lethal concentration 50; leukocyte count; liver; metabolites; oxygen; reactive oxygen species; superoxide dismutase; tissues; toxicity; triclosan
- ... Triclosan and its metabolites are detected in a diverse aquatic environment and are major concerns for various aquatic organisms. The present study investigated the impact of acute and sub-lethal exposure of triclosan on behaviour, activities of acetylcholinesterase and selected antioxidant enzymes, haematological and serum gas-electrolyte parameters of Pangasianodon hypophthalmus. The 96 h LC50 o ...
- Kumar, Saurav, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Experimental parasitology 2018 v.188 pp. 1-7
- Dactylogyridae; Pangasianodon hypophthalmus; alanine transaminase; alkaline phosphatase; aquaculture; aspartate transaminase; bilirubin; biomarkers; blood serum; brittleness; creatinine; erythrocyte count; erythrocytes; farmed fish; health status; hemoglobin; lactate dehydrogenase; lactic acid; leukocyte count; osmolarity; parasites; physiological response
- ... Monogenea (gill parasite) is a major problem in aquaculture that reduces the growth of cultured fish and adversely affects the economy. The present study was performed to evaluate the impact of various degrees of Thaparocleidus sp. (dactylogyrids, monogenean) infestation on haematological and serum biochemical parameters of Pangasianodon hypophthalmus. A standard cohabitation study, following comp ...