Jump to Main Content
- He, Lin, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Gene 2018 v.646 pp. 106-119
- DEAD-box RNA helicases; Eriocheir sinensis; acrosome; genes; meiosis; messenger RNA; microtubules; mitosis; protein products; spermatogenesis; spermatogonia; testes; tissues; transcription (genetics)
- ... Spermatogenesis involves a series of process including exiting from the mitotic cell cycle, entry into meiosis, completion of complex differentiation programs, and producing spermatozoa. Expression of various genes in an ordered manner, and interactions between various genes and their protein products, primarily controlled at the post-transcriptional level with DEAD-box RNA helicases playing a cru ...
- He, Lin, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2018 v.10 no.28 pp. 23693-23699
- DNA; biocompatible materials; cell proliferation; cytoplasm; drugs; messenger RNA; nanocarriers; oligonucleotides; peptides; proto-oncogenes; transfection
- ... DNA nanostructures are promising biomaterials capable of arranging multiple functional components with nanometer precision. Here, a double-bundle DNA tetrahedron is rationally designed to integrate with antisense oligonucleotides silencing proto-oncogene c-raf and nuclear targeting peptides. The functionalized DNA tetrahedron can be internalized by A549 cells and assists the delivery of antisense ...