Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: kevin?
- Liu, Kexin, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Toxicology 2018 v.408 pp. 70-79
- biochemical pathways; birth weight; blood serum; developmental toxicity; drugs; fetus; human cell lines; hyperthyroidism; insulin-like growth factor I; liver; mice; non-specific serine/threonine protein kinase; pregnant women; progeny; protein content; signal transduction; therapeutics
- ... Anti-thyroid drugs (ATDs) therapy is necessary for pregnant women with hyperthyroidism. However, there is a lack of studies on developmental toxicity of ATDs. In this study, we observed the developmental toxicity of fetal liver induced by prenatal methimazole exposure (PME) in mice, and explored the potential mechanism. Pregnant Kunming mice were administered intragastrically with 4.5 or 18 mg/kg· ...
- Liu, Kexin, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Food & function 2018 v.9 no.5 pp. 2684-2694
- antagonists; anti-inflammatory activity; bile acids; collagen; coumarin; genes; grapefruits; hepatoprotective effect; histology; homeostasis; in vitro studies; inflammation; interleukin-1beta; liver; liver cirrhosis; liver neoplasms; mice; small interfering RNA; staining; toxicity; transcription factor NF-kappa B; transforming growth factor beta 1; tumor necrosis factor-alpha
- ... Hepatic fibrosis is a pathological process that eventually leads to the development of cirrhosis and liver cancer by various types of chronic liver disease. To date, there is no standard treatment for the progression of liver fibrosis. This study aims to investigate the hepatoprotection of auraptene (AUR), a simple coumarin contained in the peels of citrus fruits such as grapefruit, against thioac ...
- Liu, Kexin, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Environmental toxicology 2018 v.33 no.10 pp. 1050-1060
- Panax ginseng; alanine transaminase; alkaline phosphatase; antagonists; aspartate transaminase; blood serum; carbon; carbon tetrachloride; catalase; genes; hepatoprotective effect; histology; inducible nitric oxide synthase; inflammation; interleukin-1beta; interleukin-6; liver; liver diseases; metabolic detoxification; mice; oral administration; oxidative stress; pathogenesis; signal transduction; small interfering RNA; sulforaphane; superoxide dismutase; tumor necrosis factor-alpha
- ... Oxidative stress and inflammatory response are well known to be involved in the pathogenesis of acute liver injury. This study was performed to examine the hepatoprotective effect of ginsenoside Rg1 (Rg1) against CCl₄‐induced acute liver injury, and further to elucidate the involvement of Nrf2 signaling pathway in vivo and in vitro. Mice were orally administered Rg1 (15, 30, and 60 mg/kg) or sulfo ...