Jump to Main Content
- He, Chuanxin, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of controlled release 2018 v.273 pp. 30-39
- aqueous solutions; cisplatin; composite polymers; cytotoxicity; drug therapy; glutathione; humans; hydrophobicity; inhibitory concentration 50; lung neoplasms; micelles; nanocarriers; neoplasm cells; platinum; polyethylene glycol
- ... The intrinsic or acquired cisplatin resistance of cancer cells frequently limits the final therapeutic efficacy. Detoxification by the high level of intracellular glutathione (GSH) plays critical roles in the majority of cisplatin-resistant cancers. In this report, we designed an amphiphilic diblock copolymer composed of poly(ethylene glycol) (PEG) and polymerized phenylboronic ester-functionalize ...
- He, Chuanxin, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Biomacromolecules 2018 v.19 no.6 pp. 1990-1998
- micelles; palmitates; aqueous solutions; hydroxyl radicals; intravenous injection; moieties; neoplasms; hydrogen peroxide; polyethylene glycol; neoplasm cells; polyglutamic acid; beta-cyclodextrin; composite polymers; nanoparticles; oxygen; carboxylic acids; ascorbic acid
- ... Relative to normal cells, tumor cells lack adequate capability of reactive oxygen scavenging. Thus, tumor cells can be selectively killed by increasing the concentration of reactive oxygen species in tumor tissue. In this report, we construct an integrated multifunctional polymeric nanoparticle which can selectively improve hydrogen peroxide (H₂O₂) levels in tumor tissue and convert them into more ...