Jump to Main Content
- Bulgiba, Awang, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics 2018 v.118 no.7 pp. 1249-1262.e3
- animal-based foods; chronic diseases; cross-sectional studies; eating habits; factor analysis; fast foods; food frequency questionnaires; food intake; labor force; legumes; lifestyle; models; nationalities and ethnic groups; public schools; refined grains; risk factors; sugar sweetened beverages; teachers; variance; vegetables; Malaysia
- ... Dietary pattern analysis is a complementary method to nutrient analysis in evaluating overall diet–disease hypotheses. Although studies have been conducted to derive dietary patterns among Malaysians, their consistency across subgroups has not been examined.The study aimed to derive dietary patterns empirically and to examine the consistency and generalizability of patterns across sex, ethnicity, ...
- Bulgiba, Awang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2018 v.25 no.3 pp. 2096-2111
- asthma; children; databases; elderly; emissions; epidemiological studies; human physiology; laboratory experimentation; mental health; models; morbidity; mortality; neoplasms; planning; pollutants; risk; systematic review; throat; time series analysis; toxicity; South East Asia
- ... Seasonal haze episodes and the associated inimical health impacts have become a regular crisis among the ASEAN countries. Even though many emerging experimental and epidemiological studies have documented the plausible health effects of the predominating toxic pollutants of haze, the consistency among the reported findings by these studies is poorly understood. By addressing such gap, this review ...