Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: lambs?
- Xiang, Rong
- Computers and electronics in agriculture 2018 v.154 pp. 434-442
- incandescent lamps, etc ; algorithms; models; tomatoes; Show all 4 Subjects
- ... A simplified pulse-coupled neural network was developed based on comentropy gradient for segmentation of tomato plant images captured at night. In this network, the connection matrix was determined using differences in the value and distance between the center and other pixels in a neighborhood. To minimize the number of iterations, the model used linear threshold attenuation function on a limited ...
- Mari, João; Mari, Marcus; Ferreira, Maykon; Conceição, Wagner; Andrade, Cid
- Journal of food process engineering 2018 v.41 no.6 pp. e12821
- incandescent lamps, etc ; cassava; computer software; differential equation; food industry; freezing; frying; heat; models; quality control; temperature; thawing; thermal diffusivity; wheat flour; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... This work shows an alternative method to determine the thermal diffusivity of wheat flour and cassava, by means of experiments. It was considered as a model for analysis a semi‐infinite solid, represented by an aluminum container filled with flour, an incandescent lamp as a heat source and thermocouple sensors for acquisition of electronic temperature signal. From the moment in which the temperatu ...