Jump to Main Content
- Gervais, Annick, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.90 no.2 pp. 1241-1247
- bioprocessing; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; isotope dilution technique; mass spectrometry; monitoring; protein synthesis; purification methods; recombinant proteins
- ... Host cell proteins (HCP) are a major class of impurities derived from recombinant protein production processes. While HCP are usually monitored by ELISA, mass spectrometry (MS)-based approaches are emerging as promising orthogonal methods. Here, we developed an original method relying on data-independent acquisition (DIA) coupling global HCP amount estimation (Top 3) and absolute quantification wi ...
- Bogaerts, Annick, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Nutrients 2018 v.10 no.10
- bariatric surgery; blood glucose; gestational diabetes; glucose; glucose tolerance tests; monitoring; neonates; obesity; pregnancy; pregnant women; risk reduction; screening; weight loss
- ... Gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM) is a frequent medical complication during pregnancy. This is partly due to the increasing prevalence of obesity in women of childbearing age. Since bariatric surgery is currently the most successful way to achieve maintained weight loss, increasing numbers of obese women of childbearing age receive bariatric surgery. Bariatric surgery performed before pregnancy ...
- PubMed Central: