Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: crops?
- Gelanew, Tesfaye; Hunsperger, Elizabeth
- Virology journal 2018 v.15 no.1 pp. 30
- cross reaction, etc ; Dengue virus; West Nile virus; Yellow fever virus; antigens; cell culture; cost effectiveness; dengue; diagnostic techniques; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; genetic vectors; monoclonal antibodies; morbidity; mortality; serotypes; silver; vaccines; vector control; viral nonstructural proteins; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: Dengue, caused by one of the four serologically distinct dengue viruses (DENV-1 to − 4), is a mosquito-borne disease of serious global health significance. Reliable and cost-effective diagnostic tests, along with effective vaccines and vector-control strategies, are highly required to reduce dengue morbidity and mortality. Evaluation studies revealed that many commercially available NS ...
- PubMed Central:
- Niu, Yanbing; Wang, Defu; Cui, Liyan; Wang, Baoxia; Pang, Xiaojing; Yu, Peixia
- Virology journal 2018 v.15 no.1 pp. 15
- cross reaction, etc ; Escherichia coli; Tomato zonate spot virus; Western blotting; antigens; crops; farmers; gold; hybridomas; immunoaffinity chromatography; leaves; mice; monitoring; monoclonal antibodies; new species; nucleocapsid proteins; ornamental plants; rapid methods; sap; tomatoes; viruses; China; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: Tomato zonate spot virus (TZSV), a new species of genus Tospovirus, caused significant losses in yield and problems in quality of many important vegetables and ornamentals in Southwest China and posed a serious threat to important economic crops for the local farmers. A convenient and reliable method was urgently needed for rapid detection and surveillance of TZSV. METHODS: The nucleoc ...
- PubMed Central: